Saturday, November 1, 2008

November....New Focus....

Saturday
Bench Press - Bar x 20 x 2 sets; 135 x 8 x 3 giant sets (close grip, regular grip, wide grip). Close Grip - 135 x 8; 225 x 5; 275 x 5 x 6 sets. Wide Grip - 225 x 8 x 3 sets
Standing Military Press - 95 x 8; 135 x 6
Accessory - Flys; Curls; Abs
NOTES: November is the month I am regaining my focus. I have lost about 15 lbs (down to about 265) so it's time to get SERIOUS. I have selected the Texas A&M Invitational as my comeback meet. This meet is scheduled for February 28, 2009 so I will have plenty of time to get back in the groove. I will qualify for Men's Nationals at the meet and plan to compete in Denver in June 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go... I'm so proud of you knowing how hard it is to get refocused after a big move into a strange town, but I know you cab do it. I;ve seen you do it before and I am going to love hearing your about your successes each time you go to the gym. I am especially excited about "leg" night.