Thursday, January 14, 2010

BAD NEWS!!

MONDAY
This was supposed to be a semi-light day with the LA State meet this weekend but I slipped on some ice this morning around our pool deck and fell again! This time I landed on my right elbow and this time the damage is much worse. I went to the doctor this morning and nothing is broken but I have an appointment with an orthopedic on Thursday to see what other damage there may be. I know it sure doesn't feel right and I won't be lifting anytime soon. I am out of the LA State meet.

THURSDAY
Well, I found out today that a piece of bone chipped off in my elbow when I fell and the tendon is attached to the piece of bone. Surgery will be required to repair this. I am scheduled for surgery on Wednesday, 1/20. This obviously knocks me out of The Arnold Pro Bench Bash and likely ends my career all together. I appreciate all of you that have followed my training. God bless you and so long...

No comments: